First of all the most important:
With some luck the qr code on the right side should work too.
Currently there is not too much to write here as the app is still in an early stage of developement. Just try it and have fun.
Here you find the discussion thread with the bete testers (in german language). Feel free to ask in german or english there. We will try to help even if you cannot use german language.
The official program version in google play is most of the time a little behind my current version. I post the most recent version on rc-network in the betatest thread.
Some functions that should work with the current version:
- Sensor alarm with audio alarm sound and tts value
- You can use any sensor name you like with different text for display and tts
- Model memory for any number of configurations
- Variometer sound with many config options
- TTS can use (nearly) every tts engine you like (Pico tts does not work on some android versions)
Future versions will include:
- Configurable alarm values
- Configurable intervals for speech announcements - depending on values or time
- Flight program text-to-speech
- Figure training (like vocabulary trainers)